Do you have a few kiddos on your wedding guest list and would like them to have as much fun as the adults that are invited? Why not prepare a fun little wedding colouring book printable to entertain them? Nicely placed on the kids tables with a few crayons, they will surely be a hit and will entertain the little tots between two bites!
Not only will this cute booklet keep them busy, it’s tested and approved by my 4-year-old daughter, who had a blast colouring the wedding cakes!
How to use your Wedding Colouring Book for Kids Printable?
- Download the booklet and print it on white paper.
- If you want, you can overwrite the image with any software (i.e. Photoshop, Paint, Word, PowerPoint etc.) to personalize the cover with your names and the date of your wedding. Note: the fonts I used are Montserrat and Stylish Calligraphy. (Looking for other nice font ideas? This article might interest you).
- Fold the sheets and staple them on the center fold.
- Put them on the kids tables, with some crayons or colouring pencils. You can prepare individual packs of crayons or place them in a central jar on the table.
- Let the kids have some fun and scribble on the bride, the groom and the wedding cakes!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this exclusive freebie!