Vous pouvez embrasser la mariée is a wedding blog driven by inspiration, beauty and love. It’s the very place you can rely on to find an array of unique & romantic ideas – ones that will make your wedding day special and memorable. From inspirational articles to wedding resources and advice, our blog encompasses all the elements needed to create an intimate, charming and stress-free journey of wedding planning.
You may envision your wedding day to be small and intimate or extravagant and lavish – either way, you will find a theme & style that aligns with your personalities and dreams! Whether you want to say I do on the beach or in the countryside in a charming vineyard setting or feel like a king and queen in a castle, we are there to help realize your special day with beautiful inspirations and tools that will be useful to you.
On VPELM wedding blog, discover real weddings, beautiful decor & DIYs, vendors we love and a unique writing style in both French and English! You will find practical tools & resources, tutorials and advice that will get your creative juices flowing and help organize everything with style. All in which, will help to create the perfect wedding for you. Don’t miss out on the Editor’s favourite picks for the season, find out what’s new and trending & explore the talents of the various vendors we showcase.
Why Vous pouvez embrasser la mariée?
Because this phrase represents that magical moment in most weddings – the special kiss shared between the couple. The ceremony ends after the couple expresses their love and commitment to one another in front of family and friends and as they gaze into each other’s eyes, they seal their promise of forever with a kiss – and that’s just the beginning! It symbolizes the union of two heart beats becoming one…what better name for a wedding blog about love and marriage?
Meet Anne-Laure, the mastermind and editor of VPELM
- I was born in France, to parents born in Madagascar and of Indian origin. I immigrated to Canada in 2007…and let’s just say, I think I can consider myself a citizen of the world!
- I got married in 2010 in Punta Cana with the man of life, which I call my Sti
- I juggle between a full time job, my blog and family life, caring for two adorable girls of 2 and 4 years of age
- I love spending time with my angels, taking lengthy baths and I could eat dried tomatoes with every meal!
Meet Shanice, collaborator of VPELM
- I was born and raised in Montreal, Quebec and I am of Caribbean descent
- I got married in 2013 on a beautiful & warm Thanksgiving weekend to the man who stole my heart – he is and will always be my dream
- Our love for the game of basketball is how we met
- Being an 80’s baby & old soul, I love everything retro and vintage from music to fashion
- I am the mother of a beautiful baby boy, who I call munchie
- I love reading, sports and discovering new places